Gordes, heaven in ProvenceThis tour inspires you ?
Welcome to Petit Palais d'Aglaé, a 4-star hotel in the Luberon, for a relaxing stay and discovery of lavender
One of the Most Beautiful Villages in France, Gordes, welcomes you for 2 nights. This village perched on a hill overlooking Provence and its olive fields are waiting for you.
A charming 4-star hotel in Gordes
You will stay at Petit Palais d’Aglaé, a charming 4-star hotel in the Luberon.
This Provençal farmhouse is located in the middle of two hectares of greenery and olive trees.
Only 1.5 km from the Place du Château de Gordes, the domain offers a panoramic view of the Luberon mountains, Roussillon and its ochres, as well as the Alpilles massif and the town of Apt.
Your stay includes 1h30 of massage with Marine.
You will have the choice between:
- a Balinese massage:
This massage is both gentle and deep and comes from aryuvedic and Chinese medicine. Relaxation is achieved by kneading and pressing on the meridians. It provides lasting well-being for body and mind.
- or a muscle massage:
This massage aims to unblock the body from its blockages, injuries or contractures. Coupled with the relaxing environment of your hotel, it will quickly make you forget the daily routine!
Visit of the Lavender Museum, in Coustellet
The Lavender Museum immerses you in the olfactory and beneficial world of fine lavender. The visit allows you to discover all the secrets of this emblematic flower of Provence.
Focused on the importance of the terroirs and know-how, you will be introduced to the art of distillation and the different varieties of lavender.
Finally, the brand’s historic boutique, Le Château du Bois Provence, offers fine lavender PDO through a delicious range of natural and organic cosmetic treatments.
This tour inspires you ?
Travelling with Lou is fast, easy, and the guarantee of a unique and memorable experience.Contact us!
Lou's good tips!
- Don’t miss the magnificent Abbey of Notre-Dame de Sénanque which is only 1.5 km away. Surrounded by lavender fields, you can enjoy the calm of this medieval monastery and its superb cloister.
- The Village des Bories is a village of dry-stone huts. It was an agricultural hamlet that was only occupied in season. Pierre Viala, artist and great traveller, rehabilitated this hamlet in the 1960s, it became a Historical Heritage Site in 1977.
- The Ochres trail of Roussillon is 8 km away. This flagship site in the Luberon, also known as Colorado Provençal because of its pigmentation, feeds the imagination for 2 trips of 30 or 60 minutes. A source of creation for the artists of the village, you can discover several art galleries and craftsmen who use this precious pigment.
What Lou liked
- The view from the terrace of the hotel
- Organic cosmetics from the Le Château du bois boutique
- Gordes village
- The Roussillon Ochre Trail
Share the offer
Arrival / Departure Time :
- Arrival Time : From 3.00 pm to midnight
- Departure Time : From 7.00 am to 12.00 am
- Private parking (free),
- Only little pets are welcome for free
- Many relaxation areas:
relaxation area – massages,
- Free wifi
- Avignon – Provence airport, à 24,3 km
- Marseille Provence airport, à 53,9 km
- Nîmes-Alès-Camargue-Cévennes airport , à 65,8 km
- Non exchangeable and not refundable
The price includes :
- 2 nights in Double Deluxe room with breakfast
- Lavender museum enter
- 1h30 Balinese or muscular massage
The price does not include :
- City tax
- personal expenses
Exclusive Travel by Lou confirms the availability of your stay by email within 48 hours after your booking request.