Life-size emotions at Domaine de GressacThis tour inspires you ?
Between Avignon and the Ardèche, a superb 115 hectare estate in the Cèze valley where you can visit the incredible La Salamandre cave.
On the top of a hill from which it takes its name, Domaine de Gressac offers its guests a breathtaking 360° panorama. This corner of paradise with a private beach overlooking the Cèze river is surrounded by woods and vineyards in the “Natura 2000” protected natural area. The landscapes are therefore particularly suitable for hiking and bucolic walks.
Domaine de Gressac, an enchanting place
“Of all beauty” is the expression that best corresponds to this luminous and warm place, once you have tasted it you will only want to come back as soon as possible!
Domaine de Gressac is in an exceptional place and the owners have decided to renovate it in an environmentally friendly way. It is according to the principles of sustainable development that the construction and renovation of buildings have been carried out. The whole is sublimated by noble materials found on the spot: stone from ruins, recycling of beams from old frames, old pine planks from the region for the floors… all implemented by local craftsmen.
Organic wines tasting
Wines without chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides
For more than 45 years, Domaine de Gressac has been producing organic wines, making it one of the oldest organic vineyards in France. You will therefore live a complete oenological experience, from visiting the vineyards to tasting the organic wines.
Abseiling descent in the Salamandre Cave
Halfway between the Pont du Gard and the Caverne du Pont d’Arc, the Grotte de la Salamandre welcomes you in the middle of the wild garrigue.
You will have the opportunity to discover this vast cave in an unusual way during the “Grand Rappel”. This 50-metre descent allows another view of the cave. A unique experience in the middle of a colourful scenography that enchants and magnifies the site by highlighting the geological features of the walls and stalactites.
This tour inspires you ?
Travelling with Lou is fast, easy, and the guarantee of a unique and memorable experience.Contact us!
Lou's good tips!
- The Cèze Valley is full of small beaches where you can swim in complete privacy,
- Montclus Village is classified among the Most Beautiful Villages in France and hosts a shop of small producers that is really worth a visit
- At La Roque-sur-Cèze, incredible geological concretions form the devil’s pots, a must!
- Nature side the gorges of the Ardèche and the Pont d’Arc.
What Lou liked
- The charm of the Tao studio
- The swimming pool with panoramic view
- The jacuzzi
- The wine tasting
- The wonder during the abseiling descent into the cave and the feeling of lightness….
Share the offer
Arrival/ Departure Time :
- Arrival Time : From 5.00 pm
- Departure Time : until 10.00 am
- Private parking (free),
- Pets are not allowed.
- wellness area :
private river beach
- Free wifi
- Avignon – Provence 73 km
- Nîmes-Alès-Camargue-Cévennes 76 km
- Montpellier Méditerranée113 km
- Non exchangeable and not refundable
The price include:
- 2 nights for 2 people in the TAO studio
- The abseiling descent to the salamander cave
- The visit of the Gressac wine domain
The price does not include :
- City tax
- Personal expenses
Exclusive Travel by Lou vous confirme la disponibilité de votre séjour par mail sous 48h après votre demande de réservation.