Luxury and travel into antiquity in NîmesThis tour inspires you ?
A 4-star hotel in the heart of Nîmes, Les Jardins Secrets, with a visit to the Arenas
Discover Nîmes la romaine in its most enchanting setting: its arenas and an old 18th century post house, the hotel Les Jardins Secrets. An ultra confidential address, a luxurious and green setting not far from the famous arenas.
The hotel Les Jardins Secrets *****
Inherited from the owner’s grandmother, this characterful establishment combines old stone, elegant decoration, refined crockery and luxurious garden.
Canvases, draperies, chandeliers… the rooms all have a period atmosphere with a view of the garden, swimming pool or cloister. Authenticity guaranteed!
The cloister, equipped with columns, is not without reminding us of the ancient splendour of Nîmes. It leads to the lounges and the Napoleon III bar, places dedicated to relaxation. In summer or winter, it will be pleasant to swim in the pool or warm up by the stone fireplace in the Gard.
Finally, the hotel offers beauty treatments at the Spa Source des Secrets. A haven of peace and charm in the heart of Nîmes, the most Roman of Occitanie Region cities.
Audio-guided visit of the Arena of Nîmes
Nîmes has a rich heritage: the Maison Carrée, the Tour Magne, the Arènes de Nîmes… the Audio-guided visit allows you a beautiful visit of the Arenas. Travel through centuries of history through the best preserved amphitheatre of antiquity, a testimony to the Roman genius, a true jewel that will immerse you into the world of gladiators and bullfights.
This tour inspires you ?
Travelling with Lou is fast, easy, and the guarantee of a unique and memorable experience.Contact us!
Lou's good tips!
- Don’t miss the view of the arenas from the flat roof of the Musée de la Romanité, which gives another dimension to the building
- Stroll through the city to discover the private mansions and its ancient heritage: La Maison Carrée, La Tour Magne…
- You can discover the city’s emblem, the crocodile, at the fountain in the market square and enjoy a drink or an ice cream on the terrace,
The Uzès market is one of the most beautiful in France. Located 16 km away, it takes place on Wednesday mornings (it is a local farmers’ market) and Saturday mornings (small producers and exhibitors of household linen, fashion, decoration…)
Avignon and its incredible Palais des Papes are 20 km away.
What Lou liked
- The intimacy and the calm of the hotel in the heart of the city
- The shop that offers local products
- The felted and cocooning decoration
- The small indoor garden that seems to have come straight out of a novel
- The city center of Nîmes (entirely pedestrian) typically Mediterranean and its maze of small designer shops.
Share the offer
Arrival/Departure time :
- Arrival from 4.00pm to 8.00pm
- departure from 8.30 am to 11.00 am
- Public parking (on booking with a price of : 25 € /day)
- Outdoor pool
- Whirlpool bath
- living room
- Free Wifi
- Pets accepted
- Avignon – Provence Airport, à 43.6 km
- Nîmes-Alès-Camargue-Cévennes Airport, à 9.5 km
- Montpellier Méditerranée Airport, à 43.4 km
- Non exchangeable and not refundable
The price includes :
- 2 nights for 2 with breakfasts
- Entrances in the Arenas with Audio-guide for 2
- 30 mns- massage for 2
- Spa access for 2
The price does not include :
- City tass
- Personal expenses
Exclusive Travel by Lou confirms the availability of your stay by email within 48 hours after your booking request.