Massages and Truffles Class at the foothills of the CevennesThis tour inspires you ?
The Comptoir Saint Hilaire, prestigious guest house, offering Truffles class and massages for two
Stay in the Comptoir Saint Hilaire it is the promise to live disconnected holidays, perched on a hill dominating the countryside.
Each room of this farmhouse of the 17th century has a particular decoration created by Catherine Painvin, the creative one of the brand Tartine et Chocolat.
2 nights in the Comptoir Saint Hilaire, charming guest house
In the heart of its hilly countryside, the former sheepfold faces Mont Lozère, Mont Aigoual and Pic Saint Loup.
Built on former prehistoric places of worship, the farmhouse was successively the refuge of the Knights Templar and then one of the high places of resistance of the Protestant camisards.
Comptoir Saint Hilaire is a unique domain of its kind in Languedoc Roussillon, for the exceptional charm of its rooms, suites and mazets that can rival many luxury hotels, with character as well!
Cooking on truffles theme and massages
Cooking lessons and dinner around the Truffle
Enhance the black diamond in a cooking class. Under the guidance of a chef, you will let your creativity express itself and learn secret techniques to sublime your dinner.
Enjoy a moment of relaxation for two, during this weekend. One hour of massage has been reserved for you. In a soothing atmosphere, relax and recharge your batteries.
This tour inspires you ?
Travelling with Lou is fast, easy, and the guarantee of a unique and memorable experience.Contact us!
Lou's good tips!
- la Bambouseraie de Prafrance near from the Comptoir Saint Hilaire
- Poteries de la Madeleine in Anduze
- The Uzès market on wednesday and saturday morning
- Saint-Quentin-la-Poterie Village 5 minutes from Uzès
- Nîmes and its arenas.
What Lou liked
- The 360° view around the domain
- Spectacular rooms
- The blank frames where you can leave little words of your coming
- The kindness of the owners.
Share the offer
Isabelle Georges welcomes you
Isabelle is the owner of the Comptoir Saint Hilaire, discover with her this 17th century farmhouse which knew the Templars and the Camisards.
Arrival/ Departure time:
- Arrival time : from 3.00pm (open 24 hours a day),
- Departure time : until 12.00am (open 24 hours a day).
- Private parking (free),
- Pets are accepted on request. A supplement may apply.
- Relaxation area :
Bar / Salon lounge
- Free wifi
- Montpellier Méditerranée Airport 88 km
- Nîmes-Alès-Camargue-Cévennes Airport 51 km
- Béziers – Cap d’Agde Airport 149 km
- Non exchangeable and not refundable
The price includes :
- 2 nights for 2 with breakfasts
- Truffle cooking class for 2
- Dinner Truffle for 2
- 1 hour massage for 2
The price does not include :
- City tax
- Personal expenses
Exclusive Travel by Lou confirms the availability of your stay by email within 48 hours after your booking request.